Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Early AM . . .

There is a whole lot of difference between making a right turn out of the door in the morning instead of the usual left to head north . . .

First and foremost, I have found that my neighbors to the north love to drench the sidewalk along with their weeds that serve as a "lawn"... I'm usually not in the mood to dodge and weave my way down the block. Dempsey is also very dainty and does not like getting his paws wet, except for special occasions.

I'm not sure what has been going on mornings of late, but I was starting to get convinced that the zombie apocalypse was starting in my neighborhood. I have been seeing an odd cast of characters stumbling around the streets during the wee hours. Changing my route had kept me safe... Dempsey sure wouldn't protect me.

It is hard to believe that August is already here. What happened to July? I think there is going to have to be some sort of recap in coming days. There has been a whole lot going on in my life and times...

No comments: