Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Even If . . .

. . . the revisited blog is just to make fun of dumb things (and maybe people), it is back . . . in some capacity.

I don't think anybody is really following this thing anymore, but when the masses return, they can expect updates on life, the yard, some cycling, state of the stupid, ill conceived plans, life philosophies, ect., etc.

Since I promised some mocking, how about Groupon? I knew I didn't really like their business model getting daily deal updates in my email box that rapidly turned to a smattering of random services (mostly nail salons and massages) occasionally sprinkled with a deal from a restaurant on the verge of going out of business. I have been tickled pink by the stories of class action lawsuits and SEC investigations following their IPO. That Google cash offer is looking pretty sweet right about now huh?

No comments: