Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Signs

I am a little bit confused as to where this one is going. Quality bits of advice taken separately, but why are they together? What's on the other side of that door? If I keep said door closed at all times, how am I supposed to exit?


I did eventually open the door and pass through, but it wasn't the sign that caused my delay . . . it was by choice.

Yesterday evening, I ventured out to the Exdo Event Center for some Tuesday night ping pong. I haven't played in quite a while, the last real game being when I was at an old job, way back in the day. The skills are still there somewhere, fortunately, no real games with scoring took place. They have quite the setup with the ping pong, DJ, bar . . . but I most enjoyed the roving ball boys/girls with their fishing net ball picker-upper contraptions and the constant supply of ping pong balls at your table. We never had that growing up!

No comments: