Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Bikes!

I'd totally post a picture of my bike, but I am not sure I can find it . . . In 2018, I have ridden my bicycle outside a grand total of 0.00 times.  Today that changes.



Today 02/27
 Plentiful sunshine. High 51F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.






It looks like it'll be almost downright pleasant.  They say something about "blah, blah, blah, like riding a bike" but I'm slightly terrified . . . it's been a while.

On the plus side, my hydration levels should be much better than they ever have been.  This is not because of water consumption, but because of the new whole house humidifier I installed a couple weeks back.  The house is almost jungle like compared to our usual high desert plains climate.  When I last checked, we were hovering right around 38% relative humidity . . . my skin is so soft!

No comments: