Friday, February 9, 2018

I'm Bitcoin Rich!

I won't be going to any extremes like changing my name to "Blockchain" or "CryptoRubin" but I own fractions of a Bitcoin . . . .00132857 to be exact.

In all honesty, I took the path of least resistance in my quest to obtain my cryptocurrency.  I waited for the Square Cash app to open their exchange so I could buy and sell from the convenience of my phone, without having to figure out the other exchanges in the great wide world of the internets.  Being the risk averse individual that I am, I also waited to get money from Square for referring people to the app.  My investment comes $5 at a time with not really my money.

What's the purpose of this experiment?  I don't really know . . . sound like Arizona is going to let people pay their taxes in Bitcoin in the near future.  Maybe it will become more useful to my normal, everyday life . . . maybe I just wanted on the bandwagon . . .

No comments: