Sunday, December 6, 2009

Brrr

With all the action over at Rise & Shine it has been a bit of a struggle to keep up with riding bikes and training. Add to that an arctic blast and a layer of snow and motivation is once again challenged. I am still in pretty decent shape, but I can tell when it comes to the intervals on the trainer that I am a level below where I have been in the past, even for this time of year. I am determined to try to find that motivation and get back to how the workouts should feel. Good thing I had the hardest indoor workout on the menu today. I got it going and just ignored as much of everything else possible, taking advantage of the steady action of Premier League Football. The workout is done and I will feel it for sure tomorrow.

Now that I have that part of the day out of the way, I'm going to head over to the shop and get in my barista workout and practice making some biscuits. Pictures to follow probably on the . . . ehem, cough, sputter, choke . . . Facebook page . . .

No comments: