Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Color

There was paint flying yesterday! The weather was warm enough for Marty to break out the sprayer and get the first coat on the body of the garage. The trim should get painted today as well. It will be Pure White (SW 4005) and should provide lovely accent to the Mink (SW 6004) which is a greyish, purpleish color.


I think I will achieve what I was shooting for which was a relatively non-obtrusive backdrop created by the structure of the garage. Landscaping will soften the edges of it all and hopefully at the end of it all, I will have a backyard that I can actually enjoy.

The good news yesterday was that the roofing inspection passed. I couldn't remember if I was supposed to leave a ladder out for the inspector to climb up on the roof and inspect . . . evidently it didn't matter. The inspection card was signed when I got home and that was that. The only inspection that remains now is the final . . . if I ever get the remainder of the concrete finished.

No comments: