Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Buuuurrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiitttttttttoooooooo!!!!

I feel like I have an endless supply of free burritos from Chipotle, when will it end? I was slightly horrified by this one:

Burrito Nutritional Info Calculator

I usually eat half a burrito and wrap the rest up for another meal at a later date. I think I am going to start eating the whole thing to feel the mixed emotions of pride/accomplishment and shame/disgust.

Tonight's ride was the free version of Meridian. Thursday they are running it as a practice race for a mere $25. I'll be skipping that one although I might head out and ride the opposite direction out of spite. The goal for the ride this evening was to get nice and open for tomorrow night's CCTT. This involved putting in two efforts that would ramp up to max and then back off. I got in a couple extra, but nothing too extreme. The legs felt nice and tingly after which is usually a good sign, better than heavy and lifeless.

Matt and I hit the Chipotle, him with his free burrito coupon, me with mine. Should be all fueled up and ready to go tomorrow.

No comments: