Friday, May 18, 2007

Getting the Loot

Nothing like a fresh batch of team clothing to brighten the cycling outlook.



We had our team meeting tonight at Leonard's house. I now have a new helmet, new clothes, new gloves, and more importantly . . . my Tokyo Joe's card. Let the noodle bowl eating begin!

Kevin's new Ibis was on hand and it looks pretty freakin' sweet. I should have mine within the next week or so, whenever I get myself and my old bike in for proper fitting. Hats off to Cimbura . . . dude builds up a bike real nice. I hear my Fizik Arione is silver with a red stripe, can't wait to see that one.

Tomorrow will be Rolf's debut as a rider for the Tokyo Joe's Cycling Team. He got back to town about a week ago and has been riding and getting used to being at altitudes higher than Kentucky. I will be skipping the North Boulder Park race and hitting the hills with Brian Hutchison instead. Call me crazy, but I don't like turning into an alley at full speed, aiming right at a utility pole.

No comments: