Wednesday, May 2, 2007

FSA

Oh yeah, yesterday was CCTT. It went pretty well even with the constant wind.



I am going to have to go with "wind from the south east" on this one. With everybody out of town for Tour of the Gila I had nobody within in a minute in front of me or behind me. There were also only three people racing P/1/2 so while winning is nice, eh.

I forgot to mention that I noticed Friday before Deer Trail that my pedal was loose in my FSA K-Force MegaExo crankset. This has happened before and fortunately they are very good on turning around their warranty replacement, especially when you pay a deposit on your credit card to have them send it out right away!

I got the crank arms in the mail today and put them on, sticking to the exact torque specs using my Park Tools hex wrench set and some serious praying that I was at least close to the range I was supposed to be in. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: