Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools

What a bust yesterday was. There weren't any really good gags going on out there. Google's "Custom Time" was so dumb, I clicked the link, registered that it was a "gag" and "meant to be funny" but lost interest after about the second line of text.

Probably the best one was what Woot with the fake woot-off where each new item was the same Black and Decker Battery Backup with different pictures and different descriptions. Scroll through the Woot Blog and check it out, good work on their part.

Even better is the fact that they had Bags of Crap interspersed and I was lucky enough to get my hands on some. I can't wait to see what kind of crap I get. Random Bags of Crap you say? Yes and usually in some sort of bag, picture as soon as the crap shows up.


Somebody hurry! Add some excitement to my life, please!

No comments: