Friday, October 26, 2007

No Call List Again?

Didn't I sign up for this 5 years ago? I'm glad I don't have a home phone anymore . . . all renewed for the cell phone, no solicitor calls until 2012!

In trying to keep up the momentum created over the last two weekends, the home improvement projects continue this weekend. I will be attacking the kitchen full force, at least the butler pantry part. Butler pantry you ask . . . Pinkerton assumed that there is a butler stored in there, but the picture below gives you an idea of the true horror.



The goal for this weekend is to rip off all the cheesy paneling which is nothing mor than plywood, stained to look like who knows what. I got a glimpse of what is back there and I will have some drywall repair, some flooring to install, and some general improvements to make. When it is all said and done, I would like to add shelving for "dry goods" storage, a base cabinet and counter top, as well as a multi-bottle wine refrigerator. I will post an artist's rendering when I get bored at work.

Weather permitting, I am going to try to get together with Kevin and Mike Carter to ride this weekend. Nothing like getting your ass kicked, severely. On the plus side, I tested with Mike yesterday and power is still hovering where it should be.

No comments: