Wednesday, October 17, 2007

There goes the neighborhood

"It's a damn shame when folks be throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that."
- Better Off Dead

Ah the classics, they really don't make them like that anymore. Speaking of throwing things away, seems like the neighbors across the street seemed to have rid themselves and their lot of their house. I saw the track-hoe in the yard on Sunday and said to myself, "I bet this house is going to be gone by the end of the day Monday." To which I responded, "Self, you are correct."



The end of the week weather seems to be taking a turn for the crappier. I'm glad I have a basement to ride in, and cable TV to watch. Heck, I even have a window to open for fresh air. The next UCHSC study should be the effects of low level basement radon on performance . . . feel . . . so . . . dizzy.



Check out the innovative use of the water bottle cage . . .



What do you get when you mix a cyclist and electricity?



The outlet options were somewhat limited so I had to plug into the outlet on the keyless (that's fancy talk for a fixture that has no switch).

I am looking forward to the end of the week and possibly hitting a cross race this weekend up at Interlocken. The goal is to get a longer ride in as well on one of the days. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: