Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Getting Organized

The magical desk swap has occurred all that is left is . . . damn there's a lot left to do in this room now too! I am waiting on one more shelf, just like the one on the left side of the picture. The Winsome Wood product quality isn't the greatest, but they are kind enough to send a parts list that you can fill out for replacement parts. I should be getting close to a whole new shelf and desk by the end of it all.


I'll let Brian work his photoshop magic in his last few hours at his current job . . . add this computer to desk:


After days of pretending I wasn't going to get a new computer because "I don't really need a new computer" I have decided I really do need (read: want) a newer, faster computer that has a monitor so big that I can sit back on the couch in the office and work from a distance.

In other news, the counter top pour has been rescheduled for tomorrow. I need to wire up the reinforcement tonight and make sure all systems are go. Then it is time to play with mud.

No comments: