Monday, December 17, 2007

Plan B

I had planned on pouring concrete for the counter top this weekend, but neglected to bring home a door from work to use as a work bench. Plan B was to get the old desk out of the office down to the basement (this will still happen) . . . but so much from that plan B.

As previously posted, I did get some lighting in place in the kitchen, but there is a little more work to do. We need to decide what the remaining (just added to the mix) lighting will be, two more recessed cans or a flush mount decorative fixture. Either requires me getting back in to the attic for a little more electrical fun.

The other plan B for the weekend involved getting out of the house and doing something different for a change. Rob and Megan had a sushi party at their place. A sushi sampling was followed by a rousing session of "Battle of the Sexes" . . . quite possibly one of the dumbest games I have ever played. I don't say this only because the males couldn't win to save our lives.

The holidays bring out the strangest behaviors . . . I guess Megan's cat, er dog, sorry, needed additional clothing for warmth.

No comments: