Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Say No to Catnip . . .

Sometimes you have to drink something no matter the source or the aftermath. I hope dog-water doesn't have ill effects. I guess toilet water doesn't seem to hurt cats, what can a little dog slobber possibly do?


I found Saffron this morning trying to knock the bag of catnip off the counter top for more rapid consumption. We did add some to the scratch lounge last night, must not have been enough for kitty's liking.

Mother Nature provided a fresh covering of snow this morning, it's still coming down in fact. I feel bad for Deb on her first day of work having to brave US36 in the elements. It's more the other asstards on the road . . . hopefully it isn't too painful getting there.

Work resumed on the countertop last night. I put the form together with some success and a touch of failure. I had one screw blow out the melamine, but only in the back corner in what will be a caulk joint so no biggie. The admix and water reducer showed up yesterday so with any luck, I'll be pouring concrete over the weekend.

No comments: