Thursday, April 17, 2008

NC Inspired

Thanks to Bil for the inspiration this morning. It might have been the simple mention of a location in North Carolina or the fact that I am going home for the weekend, but I decided to make a mixtape of artists hailing from North Cackalacky. It is by no means exhaustive, if you take a look at the list of music folk originally from the state, you'll be amazed. Thanks to Les for filling in some gaps on the current NC music scene.



Last night was another Cherry Creek Time Trial that I did not take part in. As I watched the thermometer in the car drop to 36 degrees on the way home from work I decided a trainer ride would be a much better idea than subjection myself to such conditions. There's always next Wednesday, or the next four after it if the weather pattern keeps it up.

No comments: