Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Not Even Funny

Riiiiiiiiiight . . . I've left that one as a dynamic link so it shows the current forecast. I can only hope that it gets better as Wednesday approaches. This is just dumb, it was supposed to be warm and nice for Cherry Creek this week, just the other day they were talking in the 70s.

At the end of last week my Bag o' Crap showed up and boy was it crappy. So crappy I haven't even bothered to take pictures. I brought it to work with the though of showing it to everybody who was interested and then throwing it in the dumpster. It included the following:

- 1 Medical Play Set (full of plastic choking hazards, even said so on the package)
- 5 canvas wine totes (these might be sort of useful
- 2 electronic sudoku games (my parents might like one)
- 1 mp3 player/radio pillow, yeah . . .

Pictures to follow I guess. The pistachios showed up yesterday and they are mighty good. I can't recommend Fiddyment Farm Pistachios enthusiastically enough. They are far more fresh than anything you get at the store. The only thing I couldn't figure out was their pricing. How is it that you can get 5 x 5 lbs prepackaged for less than 25 lbs bulk?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you seen NEXT Wednesday's forecast?? More of the same