Friday, March 9, 2007

Parental Visit

Despite the years of my sister telling me that I was some unwanted, free promotional item from Sears, I do have parents. Despite the fact they haven't come to visit me in Denver for a few years now, they still say they love me and thatI am not viewed as some sort of disappointment.

In planning for the weekend's activities it has become obvious to me how many of my daily activities are centered around eating and riding my bike. Besides sleep, what else is there that I am missing?

We'll be hitting the new Denver Art Museum which opened to mixed reviews. There isn't a 90 degree angle in the entire building so there are plenty of opportunities to watch people walk into stark white walls that jut out, not realizing that the top of the wall sticks out further than the part they are looking at, because of the angle. This design feature also makes it difficult to hang art on the walls. A repeat visit should be amusing for me since I know what to watch for now.

Sunday will be my first "race" of the year. I'm dragging the parents up to Boulder for the Stazio Crit. I had a fitness test yesterday, but nothing like a race to give you clear indication of where your fitness really is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not only do his parents love him, but they even found the blog w/o being told about it!

Nice work Sir Seth!

Love, Dad