Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Room with a View

I headed over to the Home Depot last night to pick up my windows for the garage since they ended up being cheaper as a slider than my quotes for picture windows. The Milguard window is probably a better product, but ventilation will be nice and the Jeld-Wen windows a stock item.


I would have like to have simulated dividers to give the windows more character, but I'll live. The fun part will be installing those and the door once I have my garage door in place.

My cross training this weekend didn't make getting back on the trainer last night any easier. My Tuesday night workout has been the workout of death and will continue as such for the reminder of the month. The calorie count last night was right around 1200 for the hour and change, at this rate, I'll be wasting away to nothing.

No comments: