Thursday, May 7, 2009

As Long As I Am Dreaming . . .

I always forget about the design websites floating around out there that give you an idea of what you can do with seemingly limitless amounts of money. One of my favorites, because it covers appliances, design, interiors, exteriors, and other, is Trendir. The home design pages have some properties that are ridiculous in so many ways, it is hard not to be envious. If you have some spare time to kill and a billions to spend, support the economy, go do some shopping.

Last night's edition of the KHMTT was an interesting one. The conditions were pretty good, minus the traffic in the park (bikes and cars) and the wind that randomly picked up for an hour or so. The perfect start time last night would have been around 7:05 because there was a tailwind to start and then it was dead still by about 7:15 (all times are approximate and I could have been hallucinating). My effort went pretty well, I tried to focus on maintaining a higher cadence in the areas where I have traditionally loaded up in the past and turning over the big gear for the rest of it. I turned a 21:28 (average speed of 29.77 mph) which is getting closer to where I want to be. I have two more weeks to shoot for my goal time of sub 21:00. Hopefully a couple more weekend races will help with that.

In other news, Dempsey doesn't smell anymore, film at eleven . . .

No comments: