Friday, May 29, 2009

On the Plus Side

In an effort to try and focus on the good things, I'll list a few of the highlights from the week. On Wednesday, I got to ride with my teammate Zak for the first time in a while. After that, I went to Park Burger for a snack of fries and a kid-sized shake, a snack I highly recommend to anybody in need of a pick me up. For a whopping $4.05, you get just the right amount of everything you need. To make the evening better, I followed up my snack with sushi dinner. Thursday, I went to Meridian and rode well. Brenner and I rolled away and did a two man team time trial for 60 minutes. This morning's walk with Dempsey was a good one and the neighborhood is looking very nice with all of the flowers in full bloom. To top it all off, the week is over and I don't have to go to work again until Monday, unless I decide to celebrate the start of Atlantic Hurricane Season . . .

No comments: