Thursday, May 28, 2009

In Case I Disappear Mysteriously

Let this serve as public record and notice just in case I happen to disappear suddenly and inexplicably . . . "environmental" testing has been done at the office and the initial findings were not good. The inspector commented on general filth above the ceiling tiles before even getting into the nests of rags and mouse poo. Samples have been taking and we should know soon what we are dealing with, but it isn't good when symptoms got worse for those of us in the primary testing area. Additionally, co-workers in adjacent office space started registering similar complaints when activity encouraged the potential irritants in their direction. I will be very curious to see the full report after samples are tested. I will be very suspicious if those results are kept secret.

At least within an hour or so of getting home, my head starts to clear and I can get out and ride without any negative impact . . .

No comments: