Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Inner Sloth

Since getting to SC yesterday morning, I haven't really moved far from the couch except to go to the kitchen to bake batch one of biscuits. This whole baking at sea level is throwing a kink in my game. I'll have to practice again tomorrow morning.

There are plenty of bike paths on Kiawah Island, but I won't be riding on them. I will get in a few running efforts prior to the annual Kiawah Island Turkey Trot and I should have plenty of repeats for lighter lifting exercises, one fork at a time.

Keely is in Denver still working away and enjoying the snow and sub-30 degree temperatures. She'll be joining us just in time for the Thanksgiving extravaganza at High Cotton in Charleston. We'll have enough time for a few walks on the beach before heading back to the arctic climes of Colorado.

Unfortunately I have no pictures to upload at this point, but I'll add those in later. I'm getting tired, I better take a nap, but before I do, quit your bitching Joey, get out and climb some more! We're only trying to make you stronger, most people have to pay a coach for that.

1 comment:

Joey said...

I know, I know. My name's Joey, and I'm a little b*tch. Once I'm in shape this won't be nearly as hard. Have fun in SC.