Wednesday, November 14, 2007

More Detail

Last night I played junior trimmer and counter top installer in the butler pantry. I now have baseboard, all four pieces. Thanks again to Joe for help with cuts at work and tips on coping base to fit correctly.



I have my melamine on order for making the form for the concrete counter top. I plan on templating tonight so I am ready the moment it comes in. Speaking of things coming in. I got word from the shop that the new time trial bike is in. Thanks to some Eastern European thieves I will be riding this next season.



I'll be selling the Zipp 606 wheelset if anybody wants it, adding a Zipp Disc and a set of Nimble Crosswinds. If anybody is bored enough to Photoshop me up a picture of the bike as to be completed . . . nah, I guess I can wait a little longer to put together the full picture.