Friday, November 2, 2007

Tah - (dah?)

More progress . . . always well marked by a fresh coat of actual paint instead of primer. A couple shots of the newly painted room.




As I stood there with brush in one hand, coffee in the other, in my boxers, Dempsey had nothing to say.



Almost everything we wanted to get done last night got done. The wonderboard is sitting in a bed of thinset and screwed to the floor, joints mudded and taped. The walls are painted and the ceiling has gotten another 5-8 coats of primer. someday we'll be ready to paint it white. The tile is purchased, picked up, and ready to be installed. Keely and I are meeting Rus at the Damascus Grill for lunch today to borrow his tile saw. My sheet of MDF for the shelving has been ordered and as soon as it shows up, I'll be able to make my cuts at work on the table saw. The end is near . . . dah?

No comments: