Saturday, January 19, 2008

Kapow!

Nothing like coming out to your car in the morning and finding this:


Whatever drunken goon from Herman's Hideaway managed to hit my car and the car in front, what I don't understand is how you hit cars mid-block when you are theoretically going in a straight line . . . reference the "drunken" above I guess.

They managed to pretty much destroy my driver's side side-view mirror and do significant damage to the rear and front door, and crack the bumper. Body shop here i come.



Officer! He went that way!



Uh, UNC lost to Maryland, what gives? Bite me Steve, bite me.

2 comments:

Steve Daniels said...

What is it with YOUR vehicles getting plowed overnight while you're at home? Maybe it's time to turn that "back yard" into a garage.

Steve Daniels said...

FYI, the "snow" here in NC was pretty beat. 2-4" my ass...