Tuesday, January 15, 2008

No Sealer for You!

Nope . . . still don't have any. I thought about just picking some granite/natural stone sealer at Home Depot just to get it done, but I'll be patient some more. According to the automatic reply from Concrete Exchange, Winter Shipping Procedures are in full effect, plan your pour accordingly.


I have started considering rearranging the small kitchen appliances to make more counter top space. Picture the microwave in the butler pantry and the toaster oven to the right of the sink, displacing the cookbooks temporarily, but opening up the soon to be former butcher block top to the right of the stove as prep space. Ultimately I'll need more space to the right of the sink for the integral drain board when I pour tops for that area, hence the planning.

Still left for kitchen work . . . painting and some minor trim work around the chalkboard. Time to hone the miter saw skills.

No comments: