Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Plague

I think I had the plague, but I think I am over it now, so over it.

Amazing how working out can either make you better or put you in the depths of the hurt locker. I found that all of the snot came out of my head while riding the trainer. Kendall is at team camp and dying, not getting better.

Now that I don't sound like Kermit the Frog stuffed in a trash bag, I might try to ride outside this weekend. That is if a) it doesn't snow more and b) I don't get wrapped up in some sort of home improvement project.

Speaking of, the counter top has been slurried, I'm just waiting for the sealer and wax to show up. I pondered getting a grinder and wet polishing pads, but I think I am going to stick with the finish of the concrete as is. Pictures of install have to be coming up soon . . .

No comments: