Sunday, January 13, 2008

The tires are the things . . .

. . . blah, blah, blah, you finish the rest.

I actually got outside for a ride this weekend as the temperature peaked above 40 degrees and the sun was shining. The roads were mostly dry, but Pinkerton and I hit some snowy/icy conditions in Ken Caryl Ranch on the way over to Deer Creek Canyon. We decided that the canyon would be an ice box at best so we hit Chatfield and then cut through Highlands Raunch before urban assaulting our way back through town to get home.

It was nice to ride on the road instead of in the basement. Today I don't think I'll be so lucky, mostly because I'm lazy, but also because the high is only supposed to be 40, it is cloudier and windier.

On the home front, I was hoping to finish up the concrete counter top this weekend for install early this week, but the kind folks at Concrete Exchange sent a wax, but no sealer. I decided to slurry again to fill some of the smaller pinholes in the top. There's always next week.

No comments: