Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Pictures as promised

Matt says, "Hmmm . . . I wonder who and/or what I can destroy to end the year . . ."
Sarah says, "Why do I keep letting him out in public?"


Jessica says, "Greeeaaaat, Matt Edwards is here."
Brian says, "Ha, ha, Matt Edwards is here."

It's not a party until the Sock 'em Boppers come out.

Did Pinkerton really just drop JD?

No, but Matt bloodied Hutchison thinking he had a sock 'em bopper on his fist . . .

Matt mutters under his breath, "Hold on, this isn't soft and inflatable, it's cold beer! Mmmm, cold beer, I feel so . . . so . . ."


Nice to see Doug back in circulation. Yes Trina is still wearing her coat, but the thermostat is set to 68, I swear. Matt, what are you plotting?


Matt says, "Do I sound as blurry as I look? Craig could be the next me."


He continues in his own head, "Nah, there's nobody who could be the next me . . ."

1 comment:

Kilgore said...

Where's the videos? Let's keep Matt's comments in context, if Craig works hard he could be the next Matt. I think that's how he meant it.