Friday, January 11, 2008

Let it grow!

If you put enough lights in one room, you can grow stuff. Let me rephrase so I don't end up on some sort of list that will result in every action being closely monitored by some Federal agency. What I mean is that I finished the lighting project in the kitchen . . .


. . . and the paper whites are growing quite nicely.


One set got a head start on the other and the one in the bathroom is growing out of control to the point where the blooms don't support themselves very well.


The glass in the middle with sage and mint is showing some promise. I'm trying to get the most out of my $4.79 per herb pack at the grocery store. If I can get the leftovers to sprout roots, I will pot them and hope that they grow well for harvest at a later date. I tried this with basil a while back but didn't pay close enough attention to the plant and killed it shortly after potting.

No comments: