Friday, August 8, 2008

Along Came A . . .

I walked out onto the front porch to find this "little" guy just doing his thing. I kept the car in the background for perspective, the spider is almost as big as a taillight which is why I am never going back to my house, ever again.


If I had a better angle on the picture, I could have included the duplex across the street which now has half of the siding on the non-stucco bits of the facade. It actually looks pretty good so far.

Tomorrow is the day for the big ride to Vail and I have to say the weather doesn't look very promising. For your amusement and my safety (so you know where to come get me when I need to be plucked from the clutches of the storm), I have enabled real time tracking on my phone. Just don't go all 1984 on me . . .


I am looking forward to the ride, as long as I don't get too soaked. It will be quality time for meditation, reflection, and contemplation, as rednecks in large trucks shout obscenities as they throw hopefully empty cans out the window at me. Wish me luck.

I found out unfortunately that Becca and Jan's fridge is wood clad and magnets are useless. I can either return the toys or I can keep them for myself which was kind of where I was going with it all anyways. Back to the drawing board on that one.

1 comment:

Groover said...

How did you go? Back yet?