Friday, August 15, 2008

Travel Day

I think I am all packed up and ready to go. Bikes - check, wheels - check, clothing - check, helmets - check, shoes - check, other clothing - check, passport - check, credit card - check. When all else fails, there is the credit card. Here's the luggage train, all ready for the baggage handlers to do their thing.


I should have taken a picture of myself inside of the bag, just to give some perspective on its sheer size. You can see my other piece of luggage to be checked in comparison. It is dwarfed by the bike bag and it is an army surplus parachute bag which isn't small itself.


Thanks again to Kevin for letting me borrow the bag for another European adventure. Last year, the bag went on a nice sightseeing trip through Munich since I decided to walk from the train station to my hotel for some unknown reason.

Dempsey was trying his best to use special powers to keep me from leaving him for three weeks. He'll be fine hanging out with his cousin Lou, even though he is afraid of a cat who is one fifth his size.


I'm not sure how regular blog updates will be while I'm traveling, but you can check race results here. Most likely I'll be somewhere, doing something, having a good time.

No comments: