Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's Passover Crackers!

The other day, I stopped at the useless Whole Foods and I really do find it useless since they didn't make any improvements over the Wild Oats that it used to be. I was amazed to find what I was looking for since this is the store that infuriates me because I can never find the one item that I mistakenly make the trip for. I purchased one chunk of horseradish in preparation for Passover. Now I know that WF is a Texas joint, but I thought they knew a little bit better, at least in Austin . . .


Passover Crackers? WTF? I am going to stop in this weekend and ask for some of them Jesus-Nip, cheese flavored Communion crackers. For the love of . . . it even says Matzo on the box! So I did the first thing that came to mind . . .


There has actually been a rash of unnecessary 911 calls as of late, complaint of too little shrimp in fried rice, locking oneself IN a car, etc. I didn't call 911 or burn down the store. This picture was from work yesterday. As I was leaving, there were two firetrucks in front of the building. Maybe it is a good thing we are moving to a new facility.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Whole Foods has just lost THIS Jew's business.

Steve Daniels said...

Who you callin' cracker, cracker?