Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Now That We're Racing

The nice folks at Vista Auto Group and Subaru have given the team all sorts of goodies for showcasing at race venues. Fortunately it doesn't all travel with us to races, but the tent and banners will come in handy. Also fortunate that it doesn't all travel because it fills my car pretty much to capacity.


Keep an eye out for us at races on the local calendar. We'll be the ones in the Vista Auto Group-Subaru Cycling Team tent when we aren't racing. As soon as I have a chance to unbox some of the water bottles and stuff, I will post some pictures.

Now that we're racing, I feel like my time, although limited, is a bit more structures. That gives me some sort of sense of motivation to carry on with some of the outdoor projects, especially since there are a few more hours of daylight now.


Putting up some window boxes on the garage and planting some Alpine Geraniums is on the list of things to get accomplished before the end of the weekend. Not much has changed in the backyard as of late. Some piles have moved a little bit, some have grown, and everything got wet . . . that's about it. With the windows dressed up a bit, I might even take the time to remove the stickers that came on the windows from the factory, just maybe . . .

No comments: