Wednesday, April 18, 2007

CCTT Take 2

Yesterday was the second round of the Cherry Creek TT series and the conditions reverted to the usual windy . . . at least it wasn't snowing. I'm happy to say that while my performance still wasn't where I'd like, I was actually faster this week despite the 20+ MPH wind.

The weekly program continues with a trip out to Meridian tomorrow night where I get to attack, recover, attack, recover, and attack some more. It is always fun to go out there and put the hurt on the weak and unsuspecting. Who says you can't make yourself feel big by picking on others?

I am still working on my blogging habits, especially the part about bringing the camera everywhere. I have taken some uninteresting pictures for work of sloppy door and trim installation, but I haven't gotten around to taking a quality picture of the new grill. I really missed the boat by not documenting the trip the grill took from Home Depot to its final resting spot in the backyard. It was nothing short of white trash fabulous.

Let this image from the Weber site serve as food for grilling thought . . .

No comments: