Saturday, April 7, 2007

A Day in the Life . . .

What follows is a tale told by Dempsey. This is your chance to find out what goes through the head of a 2-year old flat- coated retriever:



The day starts out with a trip somewhere, they usually don't tell me where, they just throw me in the car and assume I want to go. Some days I get to go to races. I like races because I can bark and I see people go by and every once in a while I can try to bite someone when they aren't looking.



Today we go to the store. I think they are making my dinner. I don't really care what they are making, I'm going to try to get some. I think this part of the chicken is for me.



I know this guy is crazy, but i'm pretty sure he's trying to romance this chicken.



Most of the time is seems like somebody is always leaving me behind to go to work or to ride or something. Can't every trip out of the house include me? If they just let me run . . .

No comments: