Friday, April 6, 2007

Really?

There are some things you simply can't make up. For example:



I have absolutely no clue what sort of marketing tactic this is. It is unique, I'll give it that. Next time I am in need of an auto service center I probably won't be giving A-1 a call. In other rediculous news, the weather has taken it's end of the week, entering the weekend turn for the worse.



As you can see there are no longer mountains to the west, just a gray mass that promises to bring snow, rain and cold.



The forecast for Saturday is now a high of 32 and some sort of moisture. Great weather for a Colorado spring "classic" . . . to those of you racing the Boulder Roubaix, good luck, drink plenty of hot chocolate after the race when you are cleaning mud out of your sealed bearings. I have often been accused of being a fair weather cyclist . . . call me crazy, but I don't get paid to ride my bike and if I end up sick as a dog (Dempsey does have conjunctivitus by the way) and miss work for my real job, I don't get paid!

No comments: