Friday, April 27, 2007

Here Comes the Sun

At long last, the sun is shining, there is no threat of storms on the horizon!

I get to see Keely tonight, which is going to be great since I haven't really seen her much with her nights rotation and with me being out of town last weekend. Having a part-time girlfriend isn't very fun. She heads to work when I am getting home and she is done after I have left for work for the day. The only good part is that she only has five weeks of said rotation.

The plan is to make the rounds this evening. I am meeting my friend Rus who I used to ride with and play lacrosse with when I first moved out to Colorado at Mike Carter's house. We are riding up High Grade at a nice easy pace, Keely is hitting Chatfield, and then we taking part in cocktail hour. Margaritas are good fuel, good for tomorrow's race.

No comments: