Thursday, September 18, 2008

The World Economy

I had to chuckle while reading this article. Thank goodness our President is on the job! I want somebody else to confirm for me that it says he's really doing nothing besides canceling trips to areas that nobody would really want to travel to anyways.

Just how many teetering institutions can our government or other international governments prop up anyways? Where does the money come from (beside the obvious)? How do I shift all of my assets into gold and move into my financial crisis bunker . . . why didn't they cover the useful stuff in my college Econ classes?

I also enjoyed the announcement that AIG is going to be replaced by Kraft for the DJIA. That sounds like a good plan. They should just pick higher stocks to replace all of the lower ones and get the economy turned right around!

No comments: