Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Anyone for Tennis?

What a difference a day makes . . . I decided to hit the tennis courts this morning instead of the park so Dempsey would stay somewhat clean and he wouldn't be able to lose his tennis ball. There is also nowhere for him to really go with the 16' high fence all the way around.


Sad part is I seem to be the only person who picks up the trash left on the tennis courts. Kids these days, I tell you what. We left behind nothing but a bunch of foot and paw prints.


There's more action across the street from me, at least more equipment sitting on site. They haven't really started backfilling yet, but the backhoe is sitting there ready to go. They are way behind my proposed schedule. I had them onto interior flat work by now!


I know some people who have the opposite sleep pattern as I do. I have no problem going to bed at 9:00, especially if there is nothing interesting going on. There was an interesting read in the WSJ yesterday, check it out.

No comments: