Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Say Hello to My Little Friend

Awww . . . Dempsey cleans up pretty well and he's hard to resist when he's on his best behavior.


The new game for the morning was try to figure out which part of the sky would light up next. I wasn't very good at it and only got the obvious glow on the horizon. The far side of the sky (to the west) actually lit up next with some of the clouds in the middle taking their short turns at unpredictable intervals. I need to play with my camera some more and move away from auto settings for the early morning shots.



Racing starts this weekend, in theory at least. I have little desire to practice my time trial skills on a frontage road in Fort Collins where it is guaranteed to be windy and cold! I also have no desire to race the City Park course given that it will probably be wet. Yes I am a baby, but I also have until August to get all sorts of racing done.

No comments: