Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sleeping In

I figured out this amazing trick for getting a extra sleep. Just forget to set your alarm, kick back, and rake in the zzz's! Sure there is added stress when you figure out you only have 30 minutes to take out the dog, shower, and get ready to work, but I got an extra hour of sleep damnit!

I got to work to find out that our server which went down a little over a week ago could not be saved and the data was lost. New job description pending but it will be something on the order of "data entry monkey" as we have to get our bids put back together from what paper copies we have and get them out the door.

Speaking of out the door, it is official, I am going to be racing Sunday come hell or high water, my registration went out in the mail this morning. Hell will likely be in the version of high wind, the kind that blows small to medium sized, untethered objects around. High water is becoming more likely as the week progresses. I figure the more adverse the conditions, the better off I'll be. Most cyclists don't weigh 180 lbs . . . advantage Seth.

The team came through yet again with another set of race wheels for the season, the arsenal will consist of the road racing wheels:




And the time trial wheels:




Between these and the wheels I have currently, I should have just about every race condition covered. All that's left is doing the gear justice!

1 comment:

Notorious B.I.L. said...

Yo, Lard Ass! Those wheels aren't going to be able to handle the heavy load. I can take them off your hands. I promise I will give them back.