Friday, March 21, 2008

Tourney Time!

Sure the calendar says it is Friday, but the weekend doesn't start for another eight hours. What will I do to kill time until the end of the day? Hmmm . . . I have a vested interest in watching some of these early games because of the office pool we have going here.

Instead of the traditional bracket picking, our company goes for the random. Each person pays their entry and gets a number. Numbers are picked out of a hat and matched up with seeds for each region of the bracket. I was lucky enough to draw Wisconsin, Oral Roberts, American and Texas A&M. Hmm, an average seed of 10th, I don't think I'll be around very long for this one.

I was very excited to see Duke almost lose last night. That would have been a great first round upset. As long as Carolina wins the whole thing, I'll be happy. That shouldn't be too much to ask.

There is racing again that I will not be participating in, but next weekend it is on, I promise.

No comments: