Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dempsey's Day

The sun was shining, it was warm enough for shorts and bench sitting in Cherry Creek North. Nothing like getting some Whole Foods snacks and kicking back at the corner of Second Ave. and Clayton St. watching a subset of the world go by. I have decided this corner is the mostly likely place to see a car accident between two expensive vehicles piloted by under qualified drivers.

Dempsey got in on the tail end of the snacking, daintily nibbling the remaining apple off of the core. He didn't catch too much hand in the process and showed an amazing amount of patience with the only reward being some apple mush.


Dude, not in public . . .


After his day on the town, he got the spa treatment at home. If you've ever wondered what he looks like with a mohawk, now you know.


The forecast for tomorrow now shows a 30-40% chance of rain, depending on what your source is. I'm not buying it and race preparation continues. After Carolina finishes dismantling Louisville, I'll finish pack the race bag with every piece of clothing I own so I can dress for whatever conditions I'm treated to tomorrow.

No comments: