Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Early AM

My gift for the second night of Hanukkah was one of giving. Brian and Jessica were heading out of town this morning so I offered up a ride to the airport since nobody should have to deal with parking at DIA ever.


I got a call from Brian at 5:14 this morning, six minutes before my alarm was going off. He called to say they were at the front door already, so much for the 5:30 rendezvous time. I got dressed and ready in record time, thankfully Brian was providing the coffee. Now, all I have to do is remember to pick them up whenever they get back into town.

There is a forecast of snow for much of the last half of the week. I was thinking about heading out for a ride on my birthday, but looking like snow and cold. I'm almost done with this winter thing . . . any day now the days will be getting longer or something.

No comments: