Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Early Start to the Season

It might be that Hutchison got me paying attention with his blog yesterday, but I saw more than one house this morning that not only had their outdoor Christmas decorations, but also their tree . . . up and fully decorated. I'm not the most experienced when it comes to tree scheduling, but it strikes me as a bit early, given that it is only the first week of December.

There is one holiday tradition that can't come soon enough, no not the annoying music all retailers find it necessary to play . . . the holiday gift baskets that show up at work from the vendors saying thanks for spending your money on us.


According to this tasty gem, as a company, we are worth $69.95 (retail) to Intermountain Hardware. The moose munch rocks the casbah. I don't really care for the red apple caramel balls, they taste like wax. There are some other companies out there we have big accounts with, I expect the next few weeks to be very snack filled.

Note: Whoever preemptively took the Aged Sharp Cheddar Cheese Straws is going to pay . . .

No comments: