Thursday, December 11, 2008

Working Hard . . .

. . . or hardly working, you make the call!!!


I like to interject a little humor into the workplace every once in a while, just to keep everybody sane. As I was taking this picture, the owner of the company walked by and totally would have been shaking his head. Except for the fact that he is currently wearing a neck brace, post vertebra fusing surgery.

The office just got decorated for the holidays, the gift baskets keep flowing in. How are you supposed to focus on work when you really just want to kick back and drink in the holiday cheer?

I need to do some holiday food planning with Hanukkah on the horizon, the time has come to get ready to fry up some latkes. Sure it will stink up the house for weeks and everything I own will smell like fried potato, including my dog, but for the hour of eating pleasure, it is all worth it.