Friday, October 24, 2008

For a Friday

It has been a little while since I played with Mixwit to make a mix "tape" online, but they have made some cool additions. Play with the mix below or don't, I don't care, it's Friday. My favorite part is on the menu, they have a coverflow style option for scrolling through mixes in the widget. All in all, not a bad little mix thrown together pretty quickly this morning.


MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes


Tonight marks my return to partaking in cultural stuff and things. It's time to hit the Colorado Symphony Orchestra again for the performance of Brahms
Violin Concerto in D major, Opus 77
. I will have to do my reading before heading out so I can speak to my colleagues in an educated manner about the life and times of Johannes B.

I've got a pretty full weekend schedule coming up so there should be plenty of good posting to come. Right now I have tapped all of my inspirational juices, I have nothing more to give . . .

No comments: